3D SYSTEMS: SOFTWARE 3D SPRINT™ – DER NEUE STANDARD IN 3D DRUCK
SUCCESSFUL 3D PRINTING IS NOW AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE
3D Sprint is 3D Systems’ exclusive software for preparing and optimizing CAD data and then managing the additive manufacturing process on its plastic 3D printers. With an arsenal of additive manufacturing preparation, editing and management tools, 3D Sprint enables you to significantly decrease cost of ownership of your 3D Systems 3D printers by reducing the need for costly software seats by third party vendors.
INCREASE EFFICIENCY WITH OPTIMIZED MANAGEMENT OF YOUR DATA
With standard 3D data importers available, you can import 3D meshes and repair them, access a wide range of 3D editing tools, conduct immediate printability analysis, and take advantage of the built-in, intelligent software to optimize part placement and supports for your 3D printer. 3D Sprint makes it easy to become efficient with 3D printing and 3D Systems printers.
BE MORE PRODUCTIVE AND REDUCE PRINTER DOWN-TIME
3D Sprint’s management and monitoring tools allow you to accurately estimate print time and optimize material levels and usage both before and during the print operation. Manage print queues, job priorities, and monitor printers with immediate knowledge if a technical issue is causing a problem across your local network.
SINGLE, EASY USER INTERFACE STREAMLINES TIME-TO-PRINT
The single user interface delivers the tools you need to go from design to 3D print, offering an unparalleled user experience across a diverse range of print technologies. Currently supporting MJP, and micro-SLA models, 3D Sprint is rapidly adding support for 3D Systems plastic printers.
- Easily scalable and flexible system to adapt to rapid material and print technology innovation
- Provides file I/O to support industry- standard 3D file formats
- Support for all native cad and polygonal formats will be supported in our premium version
2. Analyze and Repair
- Advanced and automated part geometry analysis, error correction for translation issues in CAD or STL design files as well as bad polygon geometry in 3D scans
- For more difficult geometry repair: manual polygon editing tools to select edit and delete polygons
- Intelligently fill holes and gaps in polygon data
3. Simplicity with Design Automation
- Easy-to-use modeling wizards with automated tools
- Design automation tools help accomplish modeling objectives for 3D printing applications, reducing the need for additional software
4. Oriented for Success
- A complete set of capabilities such as requirement-driven orientation, dense 3D nesting and manual orientation for fine-tuning builds
- Intelligent tools to set orientation constraints and allow the software to automatically find the ideal solution such as fastest print time, best surface finish, or optimizing support structures
- Automatic 3D part nesting efficiently orients and packs build platform, while high-performance algorithms ensure the tightest possible geometric packing without extended computing time
- Automated quality check before printing will identify any risks associated with build, leveraging a 10-point part and build volume inspection that ensures success
5. Manage and Monitor
- Submit print jobs directly from the Print Workspace, or load 3D Sprint build files created on another system directly to the printer
- Accurate build time and material estimation algorithms enable efficient management of material usage and build priority decisions
- Queue management tools deliver total control over job priorities, as well as accurate status updates on remaining build times
- Management of directly-connected printer and visibility of all networked or shared printers
3D-MODEL AG – Sales@3d-model.ch – +41 43 243 90 36
Quelle: 3D Systems